I have the reputation of being easygoing. But inside, I'm like nails. I will kill. - Calvin Klein

23 November 2010


Last Wednesday I had the privilege of being invited to a CK Beauty press conference and cocktail party. Guests received amazing gift bags the day before, which included the bottle you see below and a solid perfume purse charm (why didn't I think of the latter? Genius inventions!).


Below are the people responsible for Calvin Klein's new fragrance. The ladies on the left had the cutest french accents in the world. The brunette was in charge of creating Beauty's scent. (Sorry I don't have names.. I can only remember Sophie, and I forget which one she is!)

Below is one of the art pieces on display - a local photographer's rendition of the calla lily.

One of the best DJ's to pump UP an event. Someone who can mix old school and new school is a man after me own heart! Check him out here: DJ TRIPLE J

Marta & I! I'm so glad I was able to catch up with her before H came. Other bloggers are great companions!
Check out Marta's amazing blog at withlovegabrielle.com 

 Et c'est tout! I'll be back with some sporadic posts later in a few days. =D

6 comments

  1. bellechantelle, your post is always the loveliest <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting quote from Calvin Klein... Never knew that about him, but I guess it makes sense. I this job people have to be a bit... killery! :-)))

    M


    + + + + + + + + + +
    http://mayabeus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love so much the models photo, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was such a fun night :) Thank you!!!!

    ♥ Marta from With Love...

    ReplyDelete
  5. there has one word that i do wanna say: gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. À plus mes belles!

Latest Instagrams

© Belle Chantelle. Design by FCD.