Spring 2011 Wishlist & Trends

28 February 2011

I figured I should start March with a few spring trends that I'm hoping to invest in (bonus if they transition to summer). And a quick FYI, I've been loving camel/caramel/kahlua shades.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Bianca Satchel // Viktor & Rolf Trench Cape // Gucci shades - Retrosun // Bec & Bridge Scouts Honor Dress // Dolce Vita Edda Embroidered Sandals // Luv Aj Fool's Gold Barette // Alexis Bittar Liquid Gold Hinged Cuff // Kain T-Shirts // Cosabella Printed Soft Bras

Some wündermuffins for the day:
+ These two songs are my new crack: Give Me Everything (thanks Kim) & On the Floor (Lambada, FTW)
+ Pet peeve: When clothing lines don't all stick to the same size guides. I manage to fit in size 0-4, and 5.5 -7 (shoes). Hence why I'm always weary of online shopping.
+ Rebecca Minkoff Passport Wallet: the name is so deceiving- this is actually my ideal clutch. Hoping it'll be my March purchase. I haven't been keeping on schedule with the buying hiatus this month.
+ YSL's Parisienne: want. It's similar to my Jeanne Lanvin which is my all-time favourite.
+ How to plan effectively: great post on organizing your time. Considering I've squandered most of my reading week on NYC, and reading blogs... I needed this wake-up call.

Latest Instagrams

© Belle Chantelle. Design by FCD.